විගමනික සේවකයින සදහා සුබසාධන ප්‍රතිලාභ

විගමනික සේවකයින සදහා සුබසාධන ප්‍රතිලාභ

 ශ්‍රී ලංකා විදේශ සේවා නියුක්ති කාර්යාංශයේ ලියාපදිංචි වී සිටින සෑම ශ්‍රී ලාංකික සේවකයෙකුම මෙම යෝජනා ක්‍රමයෙන් ආවරණය වේ.



 Every Sri Lankan employee those who get registered   with the Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment are covered in this scheme.

 In a situation where it is subject to claim under this insurance policy the beneficiary should submit a duly filled application before 6 month at time of the event occurrence.

Hence in the following circumstances, the insurance company not agreed to pay insurance compensations.

Importing Pet Animals to Sri Lanka


Before bringing any live animal into Sri Lanka, prior authorization must be obtained from the Department of Animal Production and Health (DAPH).

The Director-General, Animal Production and Health (DGAPH) P.O. Box 13, Peradeniya, Sri Lanka.
Tel: (+94 11) 08 2388195 / 2388184 / 2388189 / 2388463
Fax: (+94 11) 08 2388619


An application form can be downloaded by visiting their website -

Dual citizenship

1.    Who are eligible to obtain dual citizenship

A person whose citizenship of Sri Lanka has ceased under sections 19, 20 or 21 of the Citizenship Act No. 18 of 1948 or a person whose citizenship of Sri Lanka is likely to cease.

    Resumption - Section 19(2) of the said Act makes provisions in respect of a person whose citizenship of Sri Lanka has ceased due to obtaining of citizenship in another country and who there after desires to resume the status of a citizen of Sri Lanka.


Registration of Death


Legal Registration
Registration of Death


Death of a Sri Lankan national in France, Spain, Portugal or Monaco can be registered at the Embassy under Consular Functions Act.

Application for Registration of Death should be made to the Embassy within three months of the death.

Registration of Marriage


Legal Registration
Registration of Marriages

Certificate Celibataire  /Certificate Coutume

A request must be made by Sri Lankan nationals living in France to receive the bove certificate.

The Certificate will be handed over directly to the Town Council where the applicant expects to register his/her marriage. Applicants are requested to provide the correct address and name of the person to whom the Certificate should be forwarded/addressed to at the Town Council.